Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Elysa Birthday

Today is my colleague, Elysa's Birthday. Thought I will buy a cake and give her a small surprise, and help myself to the yummy cake later. :) Below are some pictures of the event.





Dunno why, but I love celebrating birthdays, and is good in organizing events in my company - be they birthday surprise, going out for farewell lunch/dinner, best wish in your new career parties etc. I guess if I am not in the IT line, I will be the events management line, cheerfully overseeing everything in event management.

As an ex-colleague once remarked - "Hey Eugene, somehow things in this company does not seems the same without your chirpy 'Good morning' and 'parties' in the office. Life gets kind of boring here without you. ".

Before I keep blogging about myself, let's not forget the birthday gal.- Happy birthday, Elysa, and wish you many happy returns of the day!

No comments: